Random Posts

Anne of Green Gables Animated Series Theme Song

Anne of Green Gables Animated Series Theme Song

Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series , subsequently rebranded equally Anne: The Animated Series , is an animated television show produced by Sullivan Entertainment and created by Kevin Sullivan.

Synopsis [ ]

Anne of Greenish Gables the award-winning series presents 26 entertaining and educational episodes. By watching this serial, you are able to follow Anne equally her out of command imagination leads her through many unlike adventures, which demonstrate of import lessons in loyalty, resolving conflict and problem-solving. And so why not join Anne and her friends in both difficult times and lots of laughter in this animated, family friendly version of Anne of Green Gables that you are sure to relish. [i]

Opening [ ]

The opening sequence of the series begins at the orphanage. The next day, Anne decided to pack her stuff up, and starts to run out of the orphanage. As she rans faster, and faster, and and then she lifts herself off the basis, and magically began to fly. Anne flies through the fields, and off of the cliff. She was very happy, that she is 50 feet up high. She holds her hat on her head, as flies upward into the sky.

Theme song [ ]

This song is the introduction to every episode and is sung past Bryn McAuley.

Once upon an orphanage
My life was a near tragic state
I longed to find a brighter place
Somewhere total of love and grace

I dream of fields with a absurd body of water cakewalk
A habitation for my ain family unit
When I got my wish I pinched myself
To make sure this domicile was real

They sent for a boy just then I was a girl
My dreaming had just let me down again
If I came as a queen with long ebony hair
Then perhaps they'd feel I was worth it for them

I'm a good worker in spite of my talking
I've longed to belong here for all of my life
Don't transport me away without seeing what I see
Everything I bear on is full of delight

I'll practise my best to not let you down
I can imagine a earth full of joy
Only requite me your hand and I'll teach y'all to hope
Yous'll observe that I have something worthwhile

Simply allow me stay here and I'll love you forever
I promise a life full of smiles

Voice cast [ ]

Episodes [ ]

Main commodity: Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Serial/Episodes

Novels [ ]

At that place have been iv novelisations of Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series published. [2]

  1. Anne'southward New Home, by Kevin Sullivan and Elizabeth Morgan
  2. Anne'due south Red Hair, by Kevin Sullivan and Leslie Goldman
  3. Anne's Babysitting Dejection, by Leslie Goldman and based on "Bodyguard Blues"
  4. Anne and the Bully, by Leslie Goldman and based on "A Great by the Horns"

Behind the scenes [ ]

Casting

Gallery [ ]

Videos [ ]

Trailers

Notes and references [ ]

External links [ ]

Encounter besides [ ]

Anne of Green Gables Animated Series Theme Song

Source: https://anneofgreengables.fandom.com/wiki/Anne_of_Green_Gables:_The_Animated_Series

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter